Things are changing for Westview Centennial CI students Cicely and Ashwad as they explained to about 50 parents, students and community activists filling the room at Black Creek Community Health Centre (BCCHC) on Monday night. A Child and Youth Worker who used to support kids making the transition from middle to high school is gone, lost to the cuts the TDSB voted to make back in June. So too, they say, are Education Assistants who helped to build connections between students – other adults in the school to help out when “mental health is a big deal for high school students.”
- LACSN declaracion sobre intento de desestabilización de La Revolución Cubana
- La Musica en la Protesta Colombiana (2)
- País siniestro, en la oscuridad, como si no pasara nada
- SOS Colombia: National Strike Songs (1)
- Is Colombia’s Military Displacing Peasants to Protect the Environment or Sell Off Natural Resources?