Latin American and Caribbean Solidarity Network (LACSN) ‘la red’ Based on Turtle Island. Fighting for our communities in the Abya Yala & across the Diaspora. Latin American and Caribbean Solidarity Network is a democratic, non-profit, independent organization based in Toronto. It brings together grassroots groups, that carry out solidarity work.
- Canadian Mining Impacts in Colombia Campaign
- Write for Rights in Colombia – Amnesty International annual global letter writing event
- Demand an end to the massacres, targeted assassinations and police brutality in Colombia
- Línea de tiempo del exilio en Colombia
- Utopía y distopía en la obra de Doris Salcedo