Things are changing for Westview Centennial CI students Cicely and Ashwad as they explained to about 50 parents, students and community activists filling the room at Black Creek Community Health Centre (BCCHC) on Monday night. A Child and Youth Worker who used to support kids making the transition from middle to high school is gone, lost to the cuts the TDSB voted to make back in June. So too, they say, are Education Assistants who helped to build connections between students – other adults in the school to help out when “mental health is a big deal for high school students.”
- 20 Canadian organizations stand in solidarity with Ecuadorian Indigenous, Labour and Civil Society Organizations
- Solidaridad con el Pueblo de Ecuador!
- Indigenas responsabilizan al presidente de Ecuador
- Comunicado de Confederación de Nacionalidades Indígenas del Ecuador CONAIE
- Ecuador – apoyamos a las comunidades indigenas luchando en Ecuador